Virtualisation on F7 - I give up

John Lagrue jlagrue at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:59:15 UTC 2007

No matter what docs I read, whether I use qemu-kvm or use the Virtual
Machine Manager, or use virt-install, I cannot get WinXP installed on
a guest. It just consistently gives me the BSoD.

It seems that all the effort is in Xen for those who want to run this
on the server level to supply a gazillion Linux VMs. Nothing else
seems to work, and as for some reason Xen refuses even to exist on my
F7 I can't try that - not that it would work with Windows anyway, from
my understanding.

How do I bypass all this stuff and get vmware installed?

JDL