What is en_US ?

Tony Placilla anthony_placilla at SUTH.COM
Wed Jun 13 15:25:37 UTC 2007

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:22:13 -0600

>> en_US leaves room for en_RN (English "Red Neck" variant)
>
> Trivia:
> In the early days Red Hat did in fact include a Red Neck installation
> option, because there was a need to translate stuff and none of the US
> office at the time spoke anything but en_US and en_Redneck
>
> Alan

Damn you Donnie Barnes!

The first time I saw
"lookin' fer scuzzy (whut's that?)" I about wet my pants

--
Tony Placilla, RHCT, GSEC
anthony_placilla at suth.com

GPG-Key-ID: 1024D/C78F8B64              http://pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint = A8D5 7AFF CE88 4179 C792  D9A9 F197 2A15 C78F 8B64