(fedora) Re: Fedora vs OpenSuse

Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl
Thu Jun 14 06:44:58 UTC 2007

>On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 01:08 -0700, Les wrote:
>> On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 08:12 +0200, Jacob (=Jouk) Jansen wrote:
>> > Hi All,
>> >
>> > My University wants to force us all to use OpenSuse. Up to now I'm a happy
>> > Fedora user. So can you help to find more arguments why I should keep using
>> > Fedora?
>>
>> Have they given you any reason?
>This would be interesting to know.
That is also something I want to find out. I'm still discussing with the guys.
But I think it will be the question of favorite colours : blue, red or green.

             Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj at hrem.nano.tudelft.nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd