softphones for asterisk

Mike Wright xktnniuymlla at mailinator.com
Fri Jun 15 20:52:15 UTC 2007

Hi list denizens,

I am looking for a softphone that supports IAX.

I have a network of fedora boxes, fc4 and fc6, and would like to explore
VOIP.  I've installed asterisk and have a fwdnet account and am ready to go.

Yahood and googled and chased dead ends, stale leads, too many sites
that forgot to mention, oh we're windows only, to count.  The couple
softphones I found segfaulted or had glibc issues and wouldn't build.

Is anybody successfully using a softphone over IAX on any Fedora setups?

Any sources, references, pointers, links, etc. that anyone wants to
share would be *most* appreciated.

Thanks!
Mike Wright :m)