FC7 and Thunderbird

Rogue roguexz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:12:43 UTC 2007

Tim and Alison Bentley wrote:
> I have installed FC7 over the top of FC6 with no problems apart from the
> upgrade to Thunderbird.
> I am now unable to click on a URL within a email and open Firefox.
> Under FC6 this worked fine but under FC7 all I get is a box with ERROR
> in the heading.
I would suggest see what values have been set for
network.protocol-handler.app.http ... I have a default install and it
points to /usr/lib/thunderbird.../open-browser.sh

Check if you have over-ridden this value in your settings. If you
haven't overridden this setting then try the following from a terminal
/usr/lib/thunderbird-2.0.0.0/open-browser.sh google.com ..

hope that helps.

later,
Rogue