regulating browsing time

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:55:02 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-16 at 17:22 +0100, Gbenga Shobowale wrote:
> I use squid however someone said squid could slow my connection in
> trying to implement this...

I don't think it should make much of any difference.  You might have to
do a bit more processing, but it shouldn't be enough to be a problem.
I'd say give it a shot and see what happens.  The nice thing about squid
is that you're only adding a few lines, and if it doesn't work, you can
just remove them.

Jonathan