Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sat Jun 16 17:09:12 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

> How about now? This list is the only place that anyone has said anything
> like what some of you are saying about my messages. Or my key.
>
> As for the key - This one is from 2002 and I have been using it with no
> problems everywhere else. I always sign my email and I send encrypted
> email to some. Daily.

I think the issue is that some folks don't understand the difference between
having a valid signature and trusting the signature.

When your public key is imported it is not initially "trusted".  The act of
setting the trust level is a manual/human process.

> So now I wonder where the problem really is. Is me or some of you? Or
> Evolution?

A bit of everything?  :-)

--
Example is not the main thing in influencing others.  It is the only thing.
		-- Albert Schweitzer