Error: Missing Dependency: xine-lib = 1.1.7 is needed by package xine-lib-extras-nonfree

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Jun 16 18:37:37 UTC 2007

On Sat June 16 2007 14:18:06 Tony Nelson wrote:
> You don't know who or what you are talking about.  Read the
> fedora-devel-list archives and learn about the people and the
> issues.

David Boles has a social problem - he frequently gets his hip and
his brain confused; while I was bemused by the recent lovefest
over his email problem, that thread started with his ad-hominem
attack on a 70+ year old member of this list as a troll -- was
that the pot calling the kettle black?

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA