Samsung ML-2510 printer purchase

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 08:28:43 UTC 2007

On 6/17/07, Amadeus W.M. <amadeus84 at verizon.net> wrote:
[...]
> > Do I have to use a printer cable, or can it connect with USB cable under
> > linux?
[...]
> I have a ML-2550 and it does indeed work perfectly. I configured it with
> absolutely no problem since FC1. I share it over the network and the
> other linux machines simply pick it up without any need for
> configuration.
[...]

How do you network it?  I didn't see an ethernet port on the display
model at future shop.  In my case, I'd like to direct connect the
printer to the PC with USB cable, which is cheaper and longer.  Right
now I'm running FC6, but am usually up to date, or perhaps one version
behind.

thanks,

Thufir