Portsentry & apcupsd & Fedora 7

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Jun 17 13:33:23 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-06-17 at 08:22 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> But what are you referring to with the dd-wrt?  Open source program to
> replace the linksys program in the router (I have read briefly on this
> in the past)?  Something else?  (some reason, I feel like an idiot right
> now hehe)

Ok, guess I spoke too soon and figured it out, I think.  I found the
dd-wrt home page and downloaded their lastest.  Now trying to figure out
how to extract (or do whatever) their .tsk file.  Contact me off list if
your around and would rather discuss it there.

Thanks,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY