Is prelink really randomizing every two weeks?

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Sun Jun 17 22:57:52 UTC 2007

On 17Jun2007 14:05, Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:
| On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:00:54 -0500
| Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net> wrote:
| > Bob Nichols         Yes, "NOSPAM" is really part of my email address.
|
| Now that's a first for me.  And a rather clever idea indeed.

It's a hideous idea. Email should just work. EVery stupid hack like this
makes that harder for everyone.

| The best one I've seen previously was setting your email address in newsgroups
| to abuse at whoever.com, so the spammers would file their own complaints.  Your
| idea is just as cute as that.

Hmm, no, it's not as awful as that. That swamps the abuse@ addresses
with crap, preventing them being used for genuine reports of trouble.
Really clever - actively working to break a trouble reporting system.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

One of the biggest obstacles to the future of computing is C. C is the last
attempt of the high priesthood to control the computing business. It's like
the scribes and the Pharisees who did not want the masses to learn to read
and write.      - Jerry Pournelle