FC7 Samba second question

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 13:59:41 UTC 2007

2007/6/18, Mikkel L. Ellertson <mikkel at infinity-ltd.com>:
> antonio montagnani wrote:
> > On another PC I have this samba.conf file. I made the trial to connect
> > to my [myshare] and I get a window asking my password in order to
> > connect.
> > I write the correct password, but the window still pops-up and I can't
> > connect.
> > This PC was upgraded from FC6 to FC7
> > Tnx for help....
> >
> Did it work in FC6? If not, did you remember to add your user to the
> Samba password database using smbpasswd? You may want to try running
> smbpasswd as antonio and update the password.
>
> Mikkel
> --
>
>   Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,
> for thou art crunchy and taste good with Ketchup!
>
> --

This is my smbpasswd file:.....I can't decode it, it is out of my
skills, but I hope that it can help..

nfsnobody:65534:NO PASSWORDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:NO
PASSWORDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[UN         ]:LCT-467149A2:
antonio:500:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:NO
PASSWORDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[UN         ]:LCT-46763D19:
provab:501:NO PASSWORDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:NO
PASSWORDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:[UN         ]:LCT-467149A2:
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag