It gets worse!

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 21:36:59 UTC 2007

2007/6/18, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com>:
>     I spent most of yesterday getting 450 updates which includes a new
> kernel I have no idea why, and today I now discover the Alsa Mixer was
> updated so it is useless!!!! They removed the playback button! Now my
> Skype will not work.
>
>     Here I what I plan to do. I will try Skype with the alsa mixer on
> the old kernel. If that is still bad then I'm back to FC4 which is a
> Linux that works. Sorry FC6 and F7 are so full of bugs.
>
> --

Karl

I have three systems running FC7, and all have Skype running .....and
I had FC6 running Skype fine: I think that you are giving up too
early. I tried to call you by Skype but I didn't get any reply
(operator non available or away from the computer??)
If I can help....

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag