Alsa Mixer

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Jun 19 00:48:18 UTC 2007

    I had this working fine in Fedora Core 6 two days ago. The Gnome
Volume Control had a Playback Tab and a Record Tab. Things having to do
with recording like the Mike is shown there. Today there is only a
Playback Tab and looking stupid as heck there is a Microphone shown on
the playback tab which has only a speaker showing! This is dead wrong
and someone was asleep when they did this!

    So please someone tell me what I did wrong, or tell me how to rpm -e
the so-called Update.

Karl Larsen