Fedora 7 freezes two or three times per day

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 03:46:35 UTC 2007

I have similar kind of freeze issues. However, i could ssh into the box
and run gdm-restart to bring back the sanity to the frozen laptop. So,
this leads me to think that i have issues with nvidia proprietary driver
(beryl is running too). I have a laptop (Tecra M5) with Core 2 Duo, 3G
RAM with nvidia Quadro NVS 110M video Card.

Srikanth