ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200M driver ++ F7 Can't getitto work.

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 21 07:43:10 UTC 2007

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 03:27:18 -0400
Kelly <lightsolphoenix at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I run a program that uses OpenGL period, X literally blows up.

I (almost) hate to do this, but you just hit one of my pet linguistic peeves.

X doesn't literally blow up.  If it did, you would have a smoking hole in your
desk and a bunch of parts spread all over the room.  And probably singed
eyebrows.

That's right up there (in my opinion) with my other two peeves: "I could care
less." If you could care less, then you care.  And "begging the question" does
not mean raising the question, either.

Ok, I'll get my hat and be off now.