SPAM EXAMPLE *****Fw: No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises! olaf****

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 21:26:47 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Mark Haney <mhaney at ercbroadband.org>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list at redhat.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:48:44 PM
Subject: Re: SPAM EXAMPLE *****Fw: No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises! olaf****

Antonio Olivares wrote:
> THIS IS JUST PROOF OF CONCEPT!!!
> Sorry for forwarding this crap to list.  But this is proof that it does come in!

How is this proof of concept?  That you get spam?  WE all do, that's
nothing.  I see no evidence that this came from the list or anything
else of the sort.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

Mark,

I do not attribute the SPAM I get to being on this list.  It is just to show others that SPAM does come in and like you say we all get it.  IT is a fact of life that we have to put with this

Regards,

Antonio