Screensaver disabled, screen still blanks

Eric spamsink at scoot.netis.com
Thu Jun 21 21:45:18 UTC 2007

At 05:31 PM 6/21/2007, Antonio Olivares wrote:

<AO>>>>>On KDE you can right Click on the desktop or go to Control Panel
and configure Display from there, either Enable Power Mangement or
uncheking it and the Screensaver as well.<<<<<

Good evening, Antonio.

Right clicking on the desktop in KDE doesn't give me any Control Panel in
either FC5 or F7.

In F7 I can right click on the desktop and select Configure Desktop, then
Display, then Power Control ... but the only option there, "Enable display
power management", is unchecked.

In FC5 I can't even do that... I can right click on the KDE desktop and
select Configure Desktop and then Display, but there is no Power Control
tab to select, only a Monitor Gamma tab.