Volume Control use

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 22 02:23:23 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 12:59 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     If you have either F7 or F6 with all the updates you will have a
> Volume Control that is broken. When you click it up if your in the Alsa
> mixer mode you on the right side a Microphone listed on the Playback
> tab. This is wrong and if you look at the device below the Mike it shows
> a speaker!
>
>     To use this bad system first turn up the Master and Master Mono to
> the top and set Mike to the top. Now click File and select the TriTech
> OSS Mixer.

Firstly, that "TriTech" bit only refers to your hardware.  People with
different sound hardware will see something different.

Second, make a damn bugzilla report.  We've all heard the same story
from you several times, this week.  We know about it by now, you're not
doing anything constructive about it.

--
(This box runs Centos 5.0, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & 7, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.