HELP - Fedora 6 and 7 hangs with INTEL DQ965

Leslie Satenstein (Leslie) no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Fri Jun 22 06:13:11 UTC 2007

Irrespective of Motherboard model, I would go to the Intel website and
make certain that the latest bios update is installed.  Bios updatse
have been coming out about every other month. The latest updates for
my d945gnt mother board fixed quite a few problems.

Then I would check how the sata drive is facing linux. Intel allows
three options and AHCI (by my memory), works for me.

Treating Sata as ide and as raid did not.

Then again, if the bios is up to date, follow the settings for IRQ...

Leslie

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=180241&topic_id=39729&forum=10#forumpost180241
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame leslie.satenstein at gmail.com.