eclipse, eclipse-jdt and what else?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 15:01:08 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 17:31 -0400, Oliver Ruebenacker wrote:
>   I just noticed that Eclipse finds no JRE installed. Is F7's JRE part
> of the Java package and in which directory is it located, if it is
> installed?

Eclipse wouldn't be running if you didn't have java-gcj-compat and
libgcj installed.  Again, please file a bug so we can track this.
Include such information there as what arch you're on, what jvm you're
using (if you've installed something other than what comes in Fedora),
and other information such as the output of:

which java
which javac
rpm -qa | egrep "eclipse|swt|gcj|java"
uname -a