Strange NetweorkManager behavior.

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 16:36:37 UTC 2007

YES, I see this all the time in FC7.  Never saw it in FC6.  In fact,
every time I start the laptop, even if I have no wire plugged in, NM
says "Connected to wired network" and I use the gnome gui to tell  it
to switch to the available wireless and often it refuses.  I have to
stop the NetworkManager daemon and use the old system-config-network
and "iwlist scan" approach.

pj