Where are the Fedora 7 CD ISOs

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 19:46:11 UTC 2007

> There are no CD iso's available. Full stop. Whoever decided that should
> have thought folks with no DVD ROM drives.

This is plain wrong. The live CDs are installable.

I thought that maybe Fedora had not advertised this properly, as a lot of
people come to this list to (wrongly) moan about the lack of Fedora CDs.
However, a very quick search proved this wrong.

Go to the *main* Fedora page -> "Get Fedora" -> "installation instructions"

you get this page

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/Download#Understand

I don't this page is as clear as it could be, but it does explain that the
live CDs are installable...

Chris