Livna nVidia problems...

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 23 15:33:01 UTC 2007

Tim:
>> And what happens to someone with two graphics cards that they want to
>> use simultaneously?

Lonni J Friedman:
> I don't understand the question.  There's nothing stopping anyone from
> doing that, however you'd still need to have the nvidia driver
> installed if you wanted accelerated support.

In the past, and I don't know if it's still the case.  Installing
nvidia's driver, from them, mangled parts of X to suit itself.  How
would that work if you wanted to use another video card, simultaneously
that wanted X without mangling?

--
(This box runs FC7, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & CentOS 5.0, in
 case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.