Strange NetweorkManager behavior.

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 18:03:53 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 09:53 +0200, Alexander Boström wrote:
> fre 2007-06-22 klockan 10:37 -0500 skrev Aaron Konstam:
> > Has anyone else seen this. Sometimes when I am connected to a wireless
> > access point using nm-applet and NetworkManager the system in F7 says I
> > am connected to a wired network. Any comments out there?
>
> Hmm? NM thinks there's a wire connection, but NM is wrong and the
> network doesn't work. And then that makes the wireless connection fail?
> Or are there two separate issues?
>
> /abo

for me the network connection does work although being incorrectly
labeled as wired. Actually that has stopped happening and since the
connection works it is not catastrophe. Dan Williams the head of the NM
project wants me to use the updated NM to see if that fixes it but it is
hard to tell now since the problem has gone away.