Adobe Acrobat

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 18:02:04 UTC 2007

Hi Karl,

On Sunday 24 June 2007 6:46:15 pm Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I was disappointed when the RPM with version 7 will not run on FC6.

Again, you are not being precise enough. What *exactly* happens when you try
and run ? post the output you get from the command line when you run
acroread ?

> It runs fine on FC4, and makes me think something was changed to assure
> this outcome.

I think it is unlikely it has been broken on purpose...

> The one made for Linux works ok but it's kinda small and
> you have to make it larger so the print is readable.

Now you have just confused me. What application is this "The one made for
Linux" ? Is this acroread or something else ?

FWIW, I recommend kpdf as a good PDF viewer...

Chris