Compiz-Fusion YUM repository is here~!

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:58:01 UTC 2007

Its there and theres no RPMs for it .. and some stuff i dont like to
wait ..  So, I decided to package them myself

to those who don't know, Compiz-Fusion is the name of the compiz-beryl merge.

I've put together a howto on installing from the repository here
http://blog.kagesenshi.org/2007/06/compiz-fusion-repository-for-fedora-7.html

on the packager side, I have made sure that all of the packages able
to builds properly on mock .. specfiles are derived from compiz and
beryl specfiles .. some naming and descriptions are taken from trevino
ubuntu compiz repo .. desktop-effects menu are disabled for now .. and
the compiz packages obsoletes F7 compiz ..

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru