F7: Evolution constantly crashing

Renich Bon Ciric renich at woralelandia.com
Mon Jun 25 18:14:06 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 08:02 -0400, Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:

> Yes. After a couple of hours with evolution opened, the process uses
> up
> to 80% CPU (looking with the top command). The only bad solution is
> killing the process and restarting evolution. How do you notice that
> lib
> is the problem?

Well, I have seen it on trackbacks... sometimes I get a bugbuddy
window... that's the way I've noticed... I have noticed the same problem
with other programs... maybe a lib is not cool. I haven't gotten any
bugbuddy windows and don't know how to trackback it myself.

Anyway, I'll take notes next time; I've installed the debug packages of
evolution so I can post a good bug once bugbuddy responds to a crash.
--
Renich Bon Ciric <renich at woralelandia.com>
Woralelandia