24 hour time in Thunderbird -

Bob Goodwin - W2BOD bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Jun 26 22:23:17 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:
> on 6/26/2007 10:18 AM, Bob Goodwin - W2BOD wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know how to get Thunderbird to use 24 hour time when listing
>> email "Date?"
>>
>> I use a large font and need the space that the stupid AM/PM takes for
>> useful [to me] information!
>>
>> I know this is may not be a Fedora question but ...
>>
>> Bob Goodwin
>>

> Look at the TB extension named ConfigDate.
>
> Also: The 'button' on the far right of line allows you to set what is in
> the line.
>
> Do you know that the size of the chosen display areas is drag left/right
> adjustable?

ConfigDate is nice in that it shows the time of origination with 24 hour
time and an offset such as -0400 in the header but it still doesn't fix
the dumb AM/PM in the message listing which remains in 12 hour time.

There must be a way to change that since most places in the world do not
use that form of time notation?

Anyway I like the extension ...

Bob Goodwin