DVI output, ATI or nVidia

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Tue Jun 26 23:20:20 UTC 2007

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:13:46 +0800
Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> It is called the economy of scale.  I'll give you 3 guesses (the first 2
> don't count) on where the majority of nVidia's revenue originates.  So, when
> you say "everyone" what group or subset of "everyone" are you referring to?

At the moment I'm referring the the subset of "everyone" that includes me and
those folks around where I live that request advice from me when purchasing new
equipment.

Over the course of time, that subset may expand.  It could, for example, include
you and the people who rely on your expertise, too, if you want it to.