F7 Cups idling at booting

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:11:34 UTC 2007

2007/6/27, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>:
> On Wednesday 27 June 2007, antonio montagnani wrote:
> >2007/6/26, Tim Waugh <twaugh at redhat.com>:
> >> On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 13:32 +0200, antonio montagnani wrote:
>

> --
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> Real Programmers don't write in PL/I.  PL/I is for programmers who can't
> decide whether to write in COBOL or FORTRAN.
>
> --

Gene,

please check my last message, about modified hosts file.

I still do not understand
[antonio at MAXDATA ~]$ host maxdata
Host maxdata not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
[antonio at MAXDATA ~]$ host MAXDATA
Host MAXDATA not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
[antonio at MAXDATA ~]$ host Maxdata
Host Maxdata not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
[antonio at MAXDATA ~]$

and my hosts file is:

127.0.0.1	Maxdata	localhost.localdomain	localhost
::1	localhost.localdomain	localhost

Now I do not have any idling on cups at booting stage.

Any clarification???
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag