selinux eradicator?

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:03:03 UTC 2007

on 6/28/2007 6:16 PM, Mike McCarty wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> You want to disable it for yourself? Sure. Help yourself Do that. But to
>> suggest that everyone do that because you find it a PITA is wrong. IMHO.
>
> I didn't see anyone advocate what you argue against. I saw some advocate
> not to be forced to install it when they don't want it, in order to use
> FC.
>
> Mike

The main 'piece' that you don't want, as I understand it which is not that
well BTW, is in the kernel. The 'major' parts, SELinux, that you speak of
can be disabled. Like turning off a light. The 'massive rpm downloads' you
refer to do not exist but can be avoided but excluding them from updates.

Next rant?  ;-)

--

  David