Grub sucks!

Marc linuxr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 00:01:12 UTC 2007

I recently had problems with a FC6 --> F7 upgrade in which I
explicitly said 'do not install a boot loader' and it STILL screwed up
my grub.  I don't know if it was just in the situation with a windows
load as a dual boot, because this laptop has that configuration at the
moment.  I am wondering if Karl is running into the same issue that I
was running into.  In my case I already had grub and did not want mine
messed with.

Marc