Program to handle .daa files?

John Bowden j-alan at btconnect.com
Sat Jun 30 04:23:48 UTC 2007

On Saturday 30 June 2007 05:09:16 Ed Greshko wrote:
> John Bowden wrote:
> > Hi folks
> > 	I have just finished down loading some books for a friends son to help
> > him with his maths. They have arrived in .daa file, which is a compressed
> > iso type of file. You get a .daa file and a .nfo file. Any ideas as to
> > what program will burn them or convert them to a burnning format that K3b
> > will handle?
>
> Google is your friend.....
>
> http://filext.com/file-extension/DAA
>
> Gives info about the file extension and
>
> http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/daa
>
> Tells you what you need to download.
>
> --
> Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral?  It is
> because we are not the person involved.
> 		-- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"

Thanks Ed. I have used this software on windoz in the past. Just been to their
site to see if there was a trial version, as its $30 a copy and guess what? I
quote...

      PowerISO for Linux -- This is a free utility for linux which can
extract, list, and convert image files (including ISO, BIN, DAA, and other
formats).  Type " poweriso -? " for detailed usage information.  File Size:
286KB   Download Now

So I have, will give it a try later on after I have had some sleep

--
Guy Fawkes, the only man to enter the house's of Parliament
with honest intentions, (he was going to blow them up!)