keyspan USB serial ports no working

Richard Stover richard at ucolick.org
Fri Mar 9 18:03:51 UTC 2007

In looking through the fedora-list archives (is there any way to search
the archive?) I find that back in January there was a report that
Keyspan USB serial ports did not work under FC6. I just encountered this
problem too. I have two Keyspan 4-port serial hubs in use and they
worked fine under FC4. Now I can only transmit. There were no
replies to the original report in January? Is there a fix for this
problem. My work is halted until I can get this resolved.

I am running 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6.

Thanks.

Richard Stover

Richard Stover
Detector Development Laboratory      http://www.ccd.ucolick.org
UCO/Lick Observatory                 Voice: 831-459-2139
Natural Sciences Bldg. 2, Room 160
University of California
Santa Cruz, CA 95064  USA