What's going on with postfix pickup?

Uno Engborg uno at webworks.se
Sun Mar 11 17:31:16 UTC 2007

I get the error message below quite frequently. Any ideas whats going on?

It's on a development machine so I really don't really recieve any mail
on it.
This is also why Enforcing mode is set to Permissive.  However my intention
is to turn it into a working mail server with SELinux fully activated. So I
really need to know if this could be an indication of some kind of
security problem
or if I just could create an SELinux policy that allows this.

Source Context:  system_u:system_r:postfix_pickup_t
Target Context:  system_u:system_r:postfix_pickup_t
Target Objects:  None [ netlink_route_socket ]
Affected RPM Packages:  postfix-2.3.3-2 [application]
Policy RPM:  selinux-policy-2.4.6-41.fc6
Selinux Enabled:  True
Policy Type:  targeted
MLS Enabled:  True
Enforcing Mode:  Permissive
Plugin Name:  plugins.catchall
Host Name:  localhost
Platform:  Linux localhost 2.6.19-1.2911.6.5.fc6 #1 SMP Sun Mar 4
15:47:41 EST 2007 i686 i686
Alert Count:  163Line Numbers: