Fedora - DELL ?

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Mar 16 16:27:38 UTC 2007

Les Mikesell wrote:

> That's a valid point, but in the US anyone can sue anyone else over just
> about anything and it's not over till the appeals are used up.  How can
> you be sure that someone won't claim ownership of some obscure parts of
> Linux and sue over that - again?

What is your point here?  Because on any given car journey you might get
rear-ended you should just revv it up and drive it into a wall?

If MSFT have a secret stock of attack patents that can't be helped.  A
Meteorite could land on our heads any time.  But for sure MP3 will get
someone like Redhat attacked at the moment seeing as Microsoft are
attacked successfully.

-Andy