suspend in fedora ?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 19 14:20:01 UTC 2007

Valent Turkovic wrote:
> On 3/19/07, Peter Lauri <lists at dwsasia.com> wrote:
>> www.thinkwiki.org
>>

> Thank you, this is a nice IBM laptops resource, but are there any
> fedora wiki pages that are on par suse page for suspend?
>
> Suse guys did an excellent job on making suspend wiki page so users
> them selves can help opensuse team to make as much of the laptops
> working with suspend.
>
> How can we as a community help fedora team to make suspend work on all
> laptops?

* File bug reports when things dont work. You can send reports to lkml
or file it in http://bugzilla.kernel.org for most cases.

* Join the documentation team and help in documenting workarounds when
fixes when the ETA to make things work by default is long.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/NewWriters

Rahul