fglrx question

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Mar 1 20:13:19 UTC 2007

On Thu March 1 2007 2:33:15 pm Jonathan Berry wrote:
> On 3/1/07, Claude Jones <claude_jones at levitjames.com> wrote:
> > Well, yes, X is crashing - I do know that, but, I haven't
> > been able to figure out why. I did spend some considerable
> > time on the NV forum the night before last, trying to sort
> > it out, but, I'm at the point of having to turn on some
> > logging and let folks look at results, and I haven't had
> > time to get to that yet.
>
> Okay.  Well, what has changed from when it was working?

As I stated, I haven't figured it out

> But I don't see
> any numbers that are a third of this.  Where are the numbers
> from your dual-core system?  I see some comparable to these
> and one set that is in the mid-400 FPS.

Could be it's me muddying the waters - it was very early when I
posted this am, and I was pretty groggy. I haven't posted any
numbers from my home machine in this thread but they're running
around ~1000FPS right now (well, up till the problem with X
crashing started) - that's the dual-core (not core-duo) w/ 2GB
ram. The machine at work is the one turning in the good results

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA