Where are all the updates gone?

Olaf Mueller daily-planet at istari.de
Fri Mar 2 16:35:05 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am wondering where are all the updates remain for fc6. Is fc6 bad
supported although fc7 is not released?

The packages I am missing updates for are:
koffice*
clamav-server-sysv
clamav-lib
clamav-update
clamav-milter-sysv
clamav
clamav-server
clamav-data
clamav-milter
htdig (current fc6 version is not usable)

It is funny cause there are already new clamav-* (0.90) packages for
fc7 and there is a fc7 htdig version that works better than the fc6
version. But fc7 is not released and nobody of redhat or fedora core
like to support fc6 any more, seems to me. But is not fc6 the version
users are working with at the moment?
Now, I am at the point I do not understand fedora any more.
Ok, I get it. Fedora Core is only a playground, nothing more, nothing
stable, nothing with a long lifespan.
It is frustrating.

regards
Olaf