zdump - where is it?

Bill Rugolsky Jr. brugolsky at telemetry-investments.com
Fri Mar 2 23:56:12 UTC 2007

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 06:24:43PM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> rpm -Uvh http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/tzdata-2007c-1.fc7.noarch.rpm
> . /etc/sysconfig/clock
> cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/$ZONE /etc/localtime
>
> should work even on FC1 (the first one which used tzdata package, which
> really is not exact distro release specific).

Yes, I have verified that it works on FC1.
We still have some FC1 boxes that are scheduled to get FC6 soon;
a few have only been rebooted once, to upgrade from 2.4.22 to 2.6.10.

Thanks, Jakub -- I was a bit concerned when I couldn't rebuild Rawhide
tzdata, even on FC6, due to the 64-bit changes.

	Bill Rugolsky