Router/firewall help

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sat Mar 3 22:47:30 UTC 2007

On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 12:58:10 -0500,
  Mike <mw at weiinc.com> wrote:

> If this is of interest to others I will publish what I did to make this
> work. The computer is a lightweight board; low power with no fans, 512mb
> DRAM, two Ethernet chips, USB and a bootable 1GB flash.

I hope you built it to learn and/or have fun. 5 port Wireless routers that
will run Linux distros (e.g. dd-wrt) go for about $45 on the low end. Unless
you are someplace in the world you can't order these or your time isn't worth
very much it seems a lot better to get one of these. You can either use the
prebuilt admin tools or write scripts to do more complicated things.