Support for Firefox 1.5.0.x ends on April 24, 2007.

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 3 23:18:10 UTC 2007

> Is there repo for remi's software? I think there is but I can't find it.

Install this:
http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/fc6.i386/remi-release-1-2.fc6.remi.noarch.rpm
(This is a noarch package, so it's the same for i386 or x86_64.)

This configures yum automatically, however the repository is disabled by
default. Use --enablerepo=remi to enable it by hand on the yum command line or
enable it by default by editing /etc/yum.repos.d/remi.repo (set enabled to 1).

If you use apt-rpm, add this line to your /etc/apt/sources.list (or create a
file in /etc/apt/sources.list.d with this line):
repomd http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms fc6.i386
or for x86_64:
repomd http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms fc6.x86_64

        Kevin Kofler