Can't get NetworkManager to configure ntp

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200703 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 00:11:50 UTC 2007

Sam Varshavchik <mrsam at courier-mta.com> writes:
> Since this is a laptop with wireless, I need NetworkManager.

My laptop is quite happy without NetworkManager.  I have
wpa_supplicant do the wifi wpa2 nonsense and that works out just fine.

Note: the fedora init scripts have a bug where wpa_supplicant is
started a bit too late.  It obviously needs to be stared before the
nework interfaces are brought up.  I changed the starting order number
from 12 to 9. and then re-ran "chkconfig wpa_supplicant on".

    emacs /etc/init.d/wpa_supplicant
    < chkconfig:   - 12 88
    > chkconfig:   - 9 88

-wolfgang