evolution query.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 4 09:51:03 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 09:53 +0100, Peter Boy wrote:
> do you know, too, how to synchronize the evolution on one machine and
> another machine?

The simplest solution, if it's available to you, is to use IMAP for your
mail.  Mail then stays on the server, and you browse it with your mail
client.

You might want to say what it is that you want to synchronise (any or
all of mail, contacts, calendar entries, etc.).  Evolution does quite a
few things.

--
(This PC runs FC4, my others FC5 & FC6, in case that's important
 to the thread)

I read messages from the public lists.