Where are all the updates gone?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 4 11:13:46 UTC 2007

Res wrote:

>>> But he is only making a personal opinion, or is he the only one that is
>>> allowed to make official statments, and the previous comments by
>>> @redhat.com's are complete nobodies, that would be interesting since
>>> they
>>> still post on this very list now days.
>>
>> If Rahul says "No-one is willing to maintain LILO for Fedora",
>> that is an assertion, not a matter of opinion.
>> It is easy to prove him wrong (if he is) by telling us
>> who _is_ willing to undertake this task.
>
> This contradicts previous posts, maybe he needs to clarify is he
> speaking officially or not, has he the authority to make the comments he
> does or is it his personal opinion

You weaseling out here. Past posts (which you refuse to point out) or
whether or not it is the official or personal statement simply does not
matter. I do have the authority to make official statements btw but that
is irrelevant to the current discussion. The only thing I said is that
lilo is not in Fedora because no one is interested in maintaining it
within Fedora and if there is any interest by anyone at all, they are
free to maintain it. As simple as that. I dont see how there is any
contradiction.

Rahul