Where are all the updates gone?

Res res at ausics.net
Mon Mar 5 07:24:57 UTC 2007

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

>> This contradicts previous posts, maybe he needs to clarify is he speaking
>> officially or not, has he the authority to make the comments he does or is
>> it his personal opinion
>
> You weaseling out here. Past posts (which you refuse to point out) or whether

Nope, you want to see the posts, I pointed out tehy are in archives, I
have a life and spend only a few mins a day around here at best, you
seem to have a  lot of time on your hands you do the hard yards.

> or not it is the official or personal statement simply does not matter. I do
> have the authority to make official statements btw but that is irrelevant to
> the current discussion. The only thing I said is that lilo is not in Fedora
> because no one is interested in maintaining it within Fedora and if there is
> any interest by anyone at all, they are free to maintain it. As simple as
> that. I dont see how there is any contradiction.

*sigh*

contradiction is you say one thing another said another thing

I looked at the maintainers requirments, and its a pain in the ass, no
wonder a lot of things don't make it.

I will give consideration to this however.

--
Cheers
Res