Multihead video cards?

Gary P Carr gcarr at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 5 18:01:44 UTC 2007

Nvidia makes a number of dual and quad cards. We use Nvidia Quadro
FX1400 (2X), and Quadro NVS 400 (4X). We bought a Colorgraphics model
612518 card wit eight ports that is supposed to work with Linux. I have
not had a chance to install and test it.

We normally run 6X workstations with one FX1400, and one NVS 400.