d80211

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Tue Mar 6 04:34:33 UTC 2007

skwalsh wrote:
> I have been trying to install the d80211 subsystem package to
> support my 3945ABG wireless card. To do so, I need the kernel
> sources installed.
> How do I do that? I'm running 2.6.19-1.2911.fc6-i586.

See the instructions from the release notes here:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc6/en_US/sn-Kernel.html#id2660483

Good luck.  I have one of the 3945 cards in my laptop and was just
reading up on building the things needed.  For Fedora 7, there are
some test kernels available from John Linville of Red Hat here:

http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/fc7/

It seems such a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.
    -- Mark Twain