We need a new subject- bug fixes

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 6 08:33:40 UTC 2007

Mikkel L. Ellertson :
>> Now, as far as non-standard environments, needing Sendmail to accept
>> connections from the Internet is a non-standard environment.

Les Mikesell:
> Beg your pardon? Email as we know it can't work unless this happens.

Correction:  E-mail as *YOU* know it...

I've never had Linux accepting mail from the internet with its SMTP
server, in all the years that I've used Linux.  And only those with
their own domain name and/or fixed IP address could to that, either.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.